Saturday, March 1, 2008

First Pics of Eli Jonathan!!!!

Here are some pics finally!!!

Here he is, we think he is pretty cute!!!

This is a pic of me holding Eli.....he sure is cute.....but me not so much!

And here is Daddy and Eli......he was such a great coach and he is a great and proud Daddy too!

My Mom was also there and was an amazing support! She loves being a Grandma and is very excited to have another addition!

Kambria got to see Eli later that night, she was so excited! She loves being a big sister!

Here is his first bath...he didn't like it very much. The nurse washing him up is Carrie......she was so awesome!!!!

Here he is all stretched out.....he was 21 3/4 inches long!

And here we are spending our first night at home a couple days later.

My Cute Boy!!!!!!













































12 comments:

moxie mama said...

Congratulations!!!!! I'm so glad you posted pics, i've been stocking your blog waiting:)
You guys are such a cute family-I can't believe how tall he is! And you're right he looks so much like your dad! I bet he loves that. Can't wait to meet him!

Carmen said...

Congratulations Maryanne! I'm so excited for you and Jon. Little Eli is so cute!

Josh n Betsie said...

Congrats. He is very cute...He looks like you. You look great in the hospital pictures. Alot better then I ever did. I look forward to seeing more pictures.

EternaLeppert said...

You guys have done great, of course! He's flat-out adorable, and yes, he looks a LOT like your dad and brother. Well, you too! Jon, not so much, but he has Kambria, who looks a lot like him! :) George, Madeleine and I are the lucky ones! We get to see him all the time!! Another cousin for Madeleine, which we're excited about.

Patsfield Family Photos said...

Congrats! Good Job he sure is a cutie.

The Mac Attack said...

So cute. We missed you this weekend but hopefully we will get all the new cusins together this summer at the reunion.

Misty said...

Very cute! I bet you're so relieved to have him on the outside to cuddle! I can't believe it's finally my turn! lol. I'll call you today about pics.

julie said...

hey, its julie- jareds sister. anyway, i stumbled across your blog through a mutual friend. yay!! your baby's are adorable!! the last time i saw your little girl was in our old house. she was about 6 months old. i LOVE her name. :)

Linda said...

He's a cutie! Good job Maryanne! Oh and Jon. :)

moxie mama said...

hey, we're coming to town this weekend! we'd love to come meet eli!? If you're feeling up to it we could come over Saturday, or meet somewhere, w/e. let me know!

The Mac Attack said...

Hey I know your busy and all with Eli but I really want to see some new pics when you get a sec. Maybe we will see you this weekend with Ape.

Linda said...

FYI
I tagged you on my blog Maryanne.