Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Day pics ~ Overloaded

Christmas day started at my parent's house where Santa had come over night! Kambria stayed the night there; while Jon, Eli, and I did the paper route (or at least tried..another story) and then we drove over there to take as much of a nap as we could before Kambria woke up. For a few months now Kambria decided that she wanted Santa to bring her a "Swimming doggy" (Rescue Pets swimming and walking dog). That is just what he brought her and she was so excited!





After going to Walla Walla the weekend after Thanksgiving and seeing how much Eli loved my cousin's son's big Tonka dump truck, he then knew what to have one of his elves make him! He was also very excited as you can see in the next few pics!







Mommy helping Eli open his first stocking.


Kambria digging into her stocking......which was overflowing!Kambria has been wanting a pink dog for a very long time and finally got one in her stocking!

She calls this her "Rock Star shirt.

Cutest boy ever on his first Christmas!!!



Into everything!!! There was so much stuff on the coffee table...including Grandma and Grandpa's coffee, he just wanted to get his little hands on it all!
Sittn' in his dump truck








When Kaden got there he had fun pushing Eli around!
Kambria and Kaden both got their first watches from Grandma and Grandpa. Kaden's a "Cars" watch and Kambria a Hannah Montana watch





Kambria was sooooo excited to get her Hannah Montana watch that she literally begged for when seeing it in the store a few weeks ago!


Daddy and Eli zonked out while we finished opening presents. We tried to keep Jon awake, but proved to be impossible.
Uncle Brandon trying to figure out Kaden's Spiderman Transformer that Kambria got him.


Yeah! He loved it! Not much of an expression in the pic though!


Kambria is so scared of the vacuum, but one of the things she asked for was her own vacuum. She said that she was going to help mommy. But a couple days later when I got ours out at home she started out next to me with hers, but once it started up she ran! LOL!



Kambria's first Cabbage Patch baby! Her name is Julia London. The sweet smell of the head brought back so many memories of my very own Penelope Ann!

This barn with all the animals and the tractor and farmer was a big hit! It was a great find that my mom got at Other Mother's! Great store!!!


Eli loved this John Deer Tractor set he got too!!!!




This is the John Deer Tractor blanket I made Eli! So soft and cozy!!!



Christmas evening went over to Jon's mom's house for presents and dinner.

This is Jon's cousin Theresa who just moved here from Alaska. She is super nice, I hope she decides to stay here, but she might be moving to Portland. She is due to have a baby boy in the beginning of February.









Love the bow on the head, a classic thing to do on Christmas!



Kambria got this Monkey from her Auntie Rose and cousin Audrianna. She has sooooo many stuffies, but she loves each and every one of them and gets so excited every time she gets a new one!
I don't have a picture of it, but her Grandma Watson got her a Hannah Montana radio with headphones that plays 3 or 4 of Hannah's songs. She absolutely loves it and plays with it all the time at home! Believe me......I don't know how many times I have now heard the parts of the songs that are on it!

This is the blanked I made for Rosalyn, I wish I would have made another one for myself too! Double fleece blankets are the best!!!!!





Kambria and I got in on the bow on the head action too!

We definitely had a great Christmas this year! The kid's made out with sooooo many presents we are going to have to donate some of the old ones!


The presents are not the most important thing though! It is knowing the true meaning of Christmas, the birth or our Savior, Jesus Christ and his pure perfect love for us! I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending him down here and in the most humble way, and knowing that he would suffer and die for us that we could receive one of the greatest gifts, that of the Atonement.



3 comments:

Jess said...

Cute pics! It looks like you all had a great day!!!

EternaLeppert said...

Very cute pics! I love Eli's Elf Butt pajamas! And Kambria's just adorable in all of her excitement!!

birdeeb said...

Oh my gosh how is Rosalyn doing? And Jon's other sister...I can't remember her name! UGH! I hate my 30 year old forgetful mind!! Your kids are so super cute! I loved the one of Jon holding the baby while sleeping...awww!