Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WAY TO GO ADRIANNA!!!!!

Adrianna is like a little sister to Jon, he has known her since she was born. It's amazing how fast time goes! I remember how young she seemed when Jon and I first got together 9 years ago.........and now she is a GRADUATE! We are so proud of you Adie! We love you!!!!!

Mead High School's graduation

Adrianna walking to the steps after receiving her diploma (not a very good pic....I don't have good zoom)


She'll probably hate me for posting it, but I thought it was cute! Paula crying after her daughter walked across the stage and back to her seat.

A mother's embrace! She is so proud of her!

Paula and Adrianna

Adrianna with her Mom and Dad

The well deserved diploma!

This is how Jon gives big hugs! Especially for his kid sister! :)


Kambria with Auntie Adie


.........okay....I guess it is my turn to be in a pic! :)

The girls! Me, Adrianna, and Rhiannon
I told her to strike a pose! :)

No comments: