Monday, December 21, 2009

Has it really been a month already???!!!! + Christmas card

Wow! It has been a month since my last post! This month has flown by!.....of course it is the month of Christmas.....always busy! I know I have at least 3 or 4 post to catch up on since my last and there will only be more before I actually have a chance to do them, pics and all. So stay tuned.....probably won't happen until after Christmas. :)

Have a Merry Christmas everyone! :)

.....since I couldn't send everyone our Christmas card this year here it is for you all to see~ (you can click on it to see it bigger)

3 comments:

EternaLeppert said...

Super cute!

Crystyne said...

Merry Christmas! Love the card!

Linda said...

Merry Christmas and happy Ne Year to your family too!
It was nice to catch up on the Watson family:) Kids are looking cute!