Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Twigs for 8 years


Jon and I celebrated our 8th anniversary a couple weeks ago by enjoying a yummy dinner at Twigs in Riverpark Square. We had heard great things about it, but had never been there. I totally recommend it to anyone! :) Jon had their Bleu Steak sandwich and I had their Portabello mushroom sandwich, both very yummy! Not to mention their walnut Cesar salad was the best Cesar salad I have ever had!

We don't usually go for dessert, but since this was a special occasion and both of us had smaller meals we decided to splurge a little. Neither one of us had ever had Creme Brule so that is what we decided on. Another yummy choice!! :)


Here we are....8 years, 2 kids, and another baby about to arrive, and still looking onto Eternity!
Note: I am so happy that he still loves me and thinks I'm beautiful no matter how HUGE I get! :) LOL!

1 comment:

Monica said...

How fun! I have been wanting to go to Twigs too, so it's good to know you approved!
PS You look great! Not much longer to go.....