Monday, October 26, 2009

News!.....+ the newest "ticker" being added



We are expecting baby #3! As far as I know I am 7 weeks along, but there is a possibility that I might be 11 weeks??? We won't find out for sure for 2 weeks when I will have my first ultrasound! Tonight in family home evening we are going to tell Kambria. She is going to be sooooooo excited!!!! Eli, on the other hand, he won't really understand, but even if he did I don't think he will be as excited. He loves babies and is pretty good with them, but it will be a big shock for him having to share his mommy and daddy! Well, at least we have a little over 7 months to try and prepare him as much as possible! I am excited for our little family to grow again! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!! We are so happy for you!! GOod luck and I have been told that 3 is the magic number. Either magic to make you more or not!LOL!!

Teresa Kauer said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys!

Celine said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Unknown said...

congratulations, that is so exciting.