Monday, March 22, 2010

A brand new style!

My mom, Kambria, and I decided to have a girls day downtown. My cousin Rachel was about to go on Maternity leave and we all needed our hair cut. So Kambria got to be out of school for the day, we dropped Eli off at his Grandma Poo's, and just us girls headed downtown for a little fun!

Here are before and after pics of our new hair styles! :)




















After getting our hair done and going out to lunch, we decided to have a little fun on the carousel! Whoa I look like a big prego lady!!!! LOL




After a couple days of having my hair straight, I wanted to see what it would look like curly. I like it! I did take the pics a little soon though, after my hair completely dried and had some time to move, it added more volume and the curls have a more soft look to them. I still like it though! I need to take another pic of what my hair actually looks like curly after being out of the shower for more than a couple hours.




1 comment:

EternaLeppert said...

I love it!! Both straight and curly. :)