Wednesday, March 31, 2010

St Patrick's Day Parade

We took the kids to the St Patrick's Day parade and met Grandma and Grandpa K and Uncle Brandon and Kaden down there too! It was a little cold but we always enjoy parades! This year it was a little long for me (almost 2 hours! oi!) but the kids enjoyed it and they got candy and green necklaces. :)


Grandma K and Eli watching the parade


I love this little boy! :)



Kaden brought "poppers"! Kambria and Kaden had fun throwing them on the ground to get them to pop, but Eli was having a blast stomping on them!







They were so excited to get candy! A couple times they would turn around and run toward me to show what they got!




"Look Mommy! Bubble Gum!!!!!"





I love the beauty of downtown Spokane! I usually take pics of this exact spot every year.


No comments: