Monday, June 7, 2010

A little bit of May

I have quite a bit to catch up on for the month of May. So, I am going to pick a few of my favorite pics from the fun stuff that went on; which is hard since there are a bunch of pictures!!!

Eli got to go to his first Father/Son campout!!! They didn't actually stay the night since we have the paper route and with me being 8 months pregnant at the time Jon didn't want me doing it by myself......I didn't argue with that!!! Hopefully next year they will actually get to stay for the night! They had a lot of fun anyway!!!
Eli was so excited that he was ready to go before Daddy got home so he paced up and down the sidewalk waiting for him! :)









We go to the Armed Forces Day, Torchlight Parade (Lilac Parade) every year. It has become tradition for us to park there early so we can have a little tailgate bbq right before the parade with both sides of our family. This year we ended up in a different spot, but has now become our new favorite! Jon set up an extra chair in front of me so I could put my swollen feet up! I was able to be comfortable the whole parade!






Eli and I got to join Kambria's kindergarten class on their field trip to Mobius Kids!













After having fun in Mobius Kids, Kambria's class got to have a picnic lunch at Riverfront Park. :) After they all ate, the class had fun rolling and running down the big hill! Eli and Kambria did too!!! :)



Jon had a birthday! I had a doctor appt that afternoon. So since the kids were at Jon's sister's we decided to take advantage of that and enjoyed a date at the Onion for his birthday dinner and dessert! The Onion gives away the best and biggest free birthday desserts!!!!



Because it was so close to my due date, we didn't spend all of Memorial Day weekend with my parents like we normally do. Instead, Kaden and Kambria got to spend a whole day with Grandma and Grandpa K by themselves, go to Silverwood, and stay the night in their trailer! They had a blast! Jon, Eli, and I met them in Couer d' Alene the next day to pick them up and enjoy most of the day with them too! We played on the big playground for a while, walked the boardwalk, and then headed to Silverwood for the last half of the day. :)





Eli had fun riding the train roller coaster with Daddy! Kambria met this girl in line and they ended up riding a couple times together. :)



Eli loves keys and phones....and now he is DRIVING!!!! I think he is growing up to fast!! :)


May was full of a lot of fun activities and went by very fast! Here comes June, a new baby, and summer time!!! Yay!!!!!

No comments: