Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday? Tuesday? Wednesday?

Benson was due on Saturday so he is now officially 2 days late and counting! I have had some contractions but they have all been tolerable and sporadic, although a little heavier starting Sunday....but still tolerable. If I don't go into the hospital before Wedensday, June 9th, I will be induced that morning. (which also happens to be my parent's anniversary!) The waiting game continues!

I have about 3 or 4 posts that I am behind on right now......so I guess if nothing happens within the next 24 hours (it is 12:44 am Monday morning.....shouldn't be up right now) then I will hopefully catch up so my next post after that will be announcing the birth of our little one!

2 comments:

Crystyne said...

Why were you not in bed? You crazy lady! Are you still doing the paper route with Jon? Yikes if you are. Atleast you now know that you will start the labor process by Wednesday at the latest. Now of course that doesn't mean he will be born Wednesday, let's hope so though. Here's to waiting!

Monica said...

I hope that baby comes soon!
I totally remember not being able to sleep towards the end. I hope you are getting enough rest! Let me know if I can do anything for you--I am not far away!