Wednesday, July 21, 2010

4th of July at Riverfront Park

After Benson's blessing we went to my parent's house to visit with my Grandparent's for a bit and then we got things ready to head to Riverfront park to hang out and see the fireworks. We usually go to Coeur d' Alene for the fireworks and we love our tradition, but since the day landed on a Sunday this year and we had the blessing we decided to stay in town and check out what Riverfront Park had to offer. We were very happy with our decision! It was very relaxing and the fireworks were GREAT this year, the Best I have ever seen theirs!!! :) Jon's mom, sister, and niece met up with us too, but I didn't get any pics of them.


Grandpa K and Benson hangn' out!

I found these little infant sandals at the quarter sale at Other Mother's when I was pregnant! I thought they were so stinkn' cute!!! They didn't stay on his feet obviously, but I had to get a picture of them!!!!


Kambria LOVES her baby brother!!!! She is always wanting to hold him!



Grandma K brought "Fun Dip" candy! ....brings back memories!!!!



My 3 cute kids in their Red, White, and Blue! :)


Grandma K and Benson

Grandpa K tickling Kambria! :)







Jon, Kambria, Benson, and myself laying down and waiting for the fireworks



Grandma K bought Kambria, Eli, and Audriana light up toys


Taking a snooze waiting for the fireworks




Another great shot with my new camera and the cool firework mode!





No comments: