Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Birthday after the Yard Sale

We had a Yard Sale on my birthday, so afterward I wanted to do something nice and relaxing! My parent's had come over and kept us company for a little while toward the end of the Yard sale so they decided to join us too! I LOVE Plantes Ferry Park!!! It is beautiful and there is a really pretty walk down a path to the river! It is usually pretty busy during the day with people getting out of the river from tubing or rafting. But in the evening when we have gone it is always pretty quiet. My parents went and got Subway for us and even bought me a cake! We had a great little picnic and then enjoyed ourselves down by the water swimming and throwing/skipping rocks. Missy(our dog) even joined us and took a little swim too! :)


Kambria found a stick in the water for Missy to play fetch with :)
My mom and dad relaxing in their chairs by the water
















This is where Benson was the whole time! Sleeping like a champ!

1 comment:

Teresa Kauer said...

It is so nice to have places like that to go - where you and the kids can be entertained, beautiful views, and only have to pay the gas to get there :)