Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Christmas in February??? :)

Okay....so I am a little late getting this post up!!! :) Most people would just forget about it and start on current stuff, but I really want to catch up! I LOVE Christmas time.


Our cute kids all dressed up for church and being good for Mommy while she takes pictures in front of the Christmas tree.



Sleeping Santa Baby




Kambria and Eli decided to try and pack themselves up to be wrapped!!! ;)






Christmas Day~ Benson opening his first Christmas present


Eli got a lot of "Cars" and "Toy Story" things


Kambria wanted a black poodle stuffy! Daddy, Grandma K, and I looked ALL OVER for one and finally found one the week of Christmas!!! Thanks Daddy!!!!



The Game "Jenga" became an inside joke between Rhiannon, Jon, and I about George. We Love you George!!! So we bought it for him for Christmas and had fun playing it!!! It got mighty high!!!


We had a GREAT Christmas this year!!! One of my favorite times of the Year!!! We are so blessed with such wonderful friends and family to share it with!!!

1 comment:

birdeeb said...

I want to be in on the joke!! :o) Jenga JENGA JENGA!!!! :o)