Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So much Birthday Fun!

Saturday, January 29th was full of Birthday fun!!! We had 3 parties to go to, but only ended up making it to 2. The first was Baby George's 1st birthday party. (pics at the end of this post) The second, and the "funnest" party ever, was Kaden's 6th Birthday party. My brother Brandon reserved spots for us to have fun at "Sky High", a trampoline fun center!!! My Dad, Mom, and I were the only ones that didn't jump, everyone else had a blast jumping for an hour! Next time I will definitely join in on the fun, I was taking care of Benson this time. The 3 of us who didn't jump had a lot of fun watching everyone else though!

Eli was so excited that he didn't even wait for Daddy to go up to the trampoline with him!

Kambria and Jon

Kambria jumping in the children's section, she pretty much had it all to herself at that point! :)



They have an area where you can jump and flip into a pool of foam cubes! Everyone had a blast trying it out! This is a pic of Jon helping Eli out.

I wish I would have gotten some better pictures of Kaden! He was Awesome!!!


Jon


Brandon, from the side wall trampoline! :)

Grandpa sat with Benson while Grandma and I took pictures of everyone jumping into the foam pool. Such a happy cute boy!!!

We went to Brandon's girlfriend's house afterward for some pizza and cake

We bought Kaden a scooter. He got a Nerf set from Grandma and Grandpa, and an awesome bike from his Dad!

Baby George's birthday party was earlier in the day. :)

Happy 1st Birthday sweet boy!!!!

Kambria wanted to wear her cowgirl outfit to the party, she planned it days in advance! :) Here she is with Benson! She loves her baby brother so much! I can't believe he will be 8 months tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

birdeeb said...

That trampoline place looks SO FUN! Where was that at? I think baby George is so cute!! Looks like a lot of fun for all!