Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bowling!!!

We went bowling with our friends George and Rhiannon last Saturday. We have been talking about doing it for a very long time plus I have been trying to get out and do as many things as I can to try and "move things along". Here are some pics.....











Kambria loved her first pair of bowling shoes! (borrowed of course) And I think they looked so cute!!! :)


















Mommy, Daddy, and Uncle George helped her get the ball down the lane....slowly....but she did hit some pins!!!







And here is a pic of the comparison between a bowling ball and my prego belly....notice which one is bigger!!!!! The ball was a 12 pounder.....I wonder how close Eli will be in weight????


2 comments:

Misty said...

3 days til the big due date! I keep checking to see if you're in labor yet, lol.

cameron said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! ENJOY AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES!!!!