Sunday, February 24, 2008

Contractions for 3 days!!!!

Eli has not arrived yet! He is not only late but I have been having steady contractions for 3 days!!! They have have been semi sparatic and have definitely intensified within the last day. I have gone from having them every 5 minutes, but then it will change to 10 and sometime longer. Yesterday they started to get pretty strong, so at 1:00 in the morning we decided to go in and get checked. I was only dialated at 2 cm and after about 3 hours of them monitoring me, walking around, and having some pretty intense contractions every 5 minutes........I was still only dialated at a 2. So..........we were sent home at 4:30 am with a sleeping pill and hopes that I would be able to come back in very soon! Today........my contractions have still been hurting but they go from every 5 to every 10 minutes or so and only last 30-45 seconds......not very promising!!! So we are still playing the waiting game and while waiting I get to be in pain! If I dont' have him by Wednesday the 27th I will be slowly induced in the morning, but I am soooooo hoping that I will be able to go in before then!

1 comment:

The Mac Attack said...

Good luck I know how much it sucks to be late. But you will be so happy once hes here and it will all be worth it. Let me know when he gets here I wanna meet the little man.