Monday, October 27, 2008

From Blond to Bernete.....what do you think????!!!

With the way my hair is, I can' t do a lot of different hair cuts to it.......so why not color it to make it different! I hadn't really decided until a couple friends who also went from blond to bernete talked me into trying it!.....It was peer pressure I tell ya!!!! :) My cousin Rachel who is my awesome hair stylist, wasn't sure about the whole idea when I first mentioned it to her, but she was willing to try it as long as I agreed to let her color it. By the way, this was done on Oct. 2nd.....since I am trying to catch up! Here you go....the Before and After.......

BEFORE
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
AFTER.....straight......
AFTER......curly
I like the change! It's fun! Jon loves it! (he says he loves it both ways, but this is a "hot new change"! :)
What do you think? Please leave a comment! :)

6 comments:

moxie mama said...

you know i love it! i didn't even recognize you at first. one hot mama:) and i love seeing it straight, i don't think i've seen it straight forever...so hot!

Crystyne said...

I love it too. I think the brown looks more natural. And straight? Yeah it looks great like that- I don't think I have ever seen your hair straight.

Ashlie Bischoff said...

I love it!!

julie said...

wow!! you look totally different! i did the same thing last year. went from blonde to totally dark. my problem was that it faded so fast and now here i am again with blonde. i think its cute, and its always fun to try new things, especially if your husbands game. i love it staightened too!

cameron said...

I'm def. DIGGIN' it!!!! KEEP IT FOR SURE!!!

Josh n Betsie said...

way cute. You look so much like my sil