Friday, October 17, 2008

Still waiting for the internet!!!!

I have now gone 2 weeks without internet at my house! We had earthlink for our provider and I absolutely hated their customer service! So I cancelled them and decided to go with Quest and just bundle our phone, internet, and tv. (we were using the "dog ears" as we call them, but since we are bundling our services it is only going to be about an extra 20 bucks a month for us to have direct tv compared to what we were paying before for just phone and internet) Anyway.....I didn't think it would take so long to get the internet back up! We still don't have it!
Quest is overnighting our new modem so we should have it by tomorrow but our service won't be up until Monday. Earthlink decided to take their sweet time acknowledging that they received the paperwork from Quest and then I had to wait for the disk from Quest. Upon receiving it on Wednesday I discovered that we were going to have to get a different modem because the one that Earthlink gave us won't work! I am going crazy! Sooooo........that is why I have been missing! I will have a nice bundle of posts to do once we have it back up! Stay tuned....

No comments: