Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Greenbluff with Grandma Poo.......still catching up!

I think it was the first Friday in October when we went to Greenbluff........we usually go twice, once with the kids' Grandma Poo and another time with my parents, but this year we only went once. The kids picked out their little pumpkins and picked some yummy apples. It was one of the first cold days we had......I really didn't realize how cold it would be up there, so I wasn't very prepared.....my poor kids only had on one long sleeve layer. We had fun though! Kambria and her cousin Audrianna got to ride the wiggly Caterpillar, they sat toward the back so they got whipped around pretty good, they loved it!

Kambria zipped up in Grandma Poo's coat to keep warm! :)

Eli and Auntie Adie
Kambria picking her apples! She was so proud to be able to pick them all by herself this year!

No comments: