Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kambria's Haircut

I had been thinking about getting Kambria's haircut lately but I was going to wait until spring. This last week I decided, on a whim, that I would call up my cousin's salon to find out if she had an opening. Luckily she did!
Kambria's cousin Audriana is having a birthday this week and I have been wanting to take her to Rachel to see what she can do about her hair since she has had side bangs for a long time.
So Thursday evening off we went to get their haircut! They were both excited!

Here's Kambria~

OH SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is Audriana~

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the two cute girls together~ :)

I love the way their hair turned out!!!!!!!! Thanks Rach!

6 comments:

Ashlie Bischoff said...

Beautiful!

Crystyne said...

Loving the new look!

Misty said...

cute girls!

Teresa and Ben said...

Your daughter is so darling!

Linda said...

Cute haircuts! It makes Kambria look so much older. Her hair is curlier chorter?

Kara said...

She truly is a beautiful little girl!