Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I Love Ya, Tomorrow..."


Kambria has LOVED the movie "Annie" since she was about 1 year old. As soon as I heard that the Broadway production was coming to Spokane I knew it was one I had to take her too!

When I was trying to decided what to have her wear, I asked her if she wanted to wear nice pants or a dress........she just looked at me and said: "I have to wear a dress, because Annie wears dresses." Of course!!! :) We went to dinner and the production with our good friends Marcie and her daughter Lindsay.
We were in a little bit of a hurry to leave....I didn't look in the mirror to see that I should have touched up my make up a little.........cute pic of Kambria.....not so much of me! :) LOL
Lindsay and Kambria at the restaurant
We went to Cyrus O' Leary's; they have a bunch of cool stuff on their walls and ceilings. Kambria loved this acrobatic clown that kept flipping over the bar, she would laugh every time!
The four of us after it was over. It was really good, but there were some definite differences from the movie. I don't know if it is because I saw it a bunch of times before, but I think I like the movie version better. It was definitely worth going though! Kambria liked it, but didn't want to sit still the whole time.
She was excited to see Annie on the stage!


Annie's tour bus outside

3 comments:

moxie mama said...

what a fun memory for her! i still remember my first musical. it was like magic.

Linda said...

How fun for her:) Cool on eli's walking too.

julie said...

fun! i totally wanted to go to this but merv wouldn't take me. :(