Friday, March 6, 2009

Eli's 1 year dr appointment

Eli had his 1 year dr appointment earlier this week, but I haven't had much time to be online.
He has grown to 30 1/4 inches and 20 lbs 10 oz
He is developing very well!
He can point out Mommy, Daddy, and Kambria in a picture. He kind of says uh-oh by saying "uh-uh" as he drops things on purpose. He constantly says Dada.......I have been working on the Mommy word, but it just isn't happening right now. He has said it before, but a long time ago! He loves to tackle, climb, walk, reach for everything he possibly can, and points at everything. I think climbing is one of his favorite things to do! He will climb everything and anything he can.....it makes me nervous.....he has had his share of falls. He eats everything you give him! In fact he is becoming quite the moocher, which has always been a pet peeve of mine. I guess right now is okay, but give me about 4-6 more months and it will be nipped in the butt real fast! :)
My little baby boy is growing fast into a toddler..........
WHERE DOES TIME GO??????

No comments: