Monday, March 23, 2009

Some tidbits about Kambria

Everything she likes is her "favorite"

She spanks my butt all the time because Daddy does it too!

She says "I love you" all the time and most of the time follows with a kiss on the cheek

She says "I love Eli" or "Eli loves me" at the same time one of them is giving the other a hug.....or Eli is tackling her :)
She absolutely loves hot chocolate

.........I know there are a couple more that I wanted to include but I can't think of them right now....I will try and add them later

Here are a couple random pictures I thought were cute~

1 comment:

EternaLeppert said...

Cute idea! I might do something like this when we get closer to Madeleine's birthday.

I had to add a picture from awhile ago on mine because I haven't yet created cd's from all of the pics I've taken. As soon as I do that, I'll have some more updated pics to add. :)