Monday, March 2, 2009

Eli's second 1st Birthday party

Friday, the 27th we had Eli's "official" birthday party. There weren't very many people who were able to make it. But with the family we had there we had a good time.
I found Tonka party stuff at the dollar store and decided since Eli loves his Tonka truck so much that would be fitting! :) I brought his favorite truck to my parents house as a nice table decoration. :)



We bought the cake at Costco(because they are the BEST) so I added a little of my own "Tonka" touch to it. I scooped up one of the balloons and put it in the bed of the dump truck like it was dumping it on the cake. Jon added the last little detail.....if you look close you will see tire marks in the frosting.LOL
DIG IN!!!! "you want some Mommy!" :)
Thanks Auntie Rose for the fun race car!
Thanks Grandma Watson for the "Laugh and Learn Dog"
Opening Grandma and Grandpa K's present....
I think he loves it! My parents got him a riding Little Einsteins Rocket with a bunch of fun buttons and gadgets! He was so excited he couldn't wait for it to come out of the box!
And here is the happy boy playing with "Rocket"! He didn't want to get off for at least an hour! Even when he did get off for a quick second and Kambria decided to get on.......he didn't like that at all!!!
Here is a video of Eli playing with his new Rocket.......then he decides to tackle Daddy! :)
Because I figured he would be getting toys from other family and friends and since we already have a ton of toys taking over our house, I decided to get him some brown shoes. I looked everywhere for some that I liked and that were his size. Finally I had to order them; hopefully we will get them this week! They weren't exactly what I was looking for, but they are very close. I will post a pic of him wearing them when we get them. :)

3 comments:

Ashlie Bischoff said...

cute pics! yes, it was good to see you too. I have been soooo busy!!

Teresa and Ben said...

I can't believe how fast our little babies are growing up! The Rocket looks AWESOME!!!

We finally got the internet hooked up today. Yay!!

Becky said...

Oh my goodness......How CUTE!!!!!! I can't believe he is one already!