Saturday, April 18, 2009

Meeting Ali Vincent from the Biggest Loser

Ali Vincent, the first Female Biggest Loser, and her mom were at the Spokane Women's show. Since I am an avid Biggest Loser fan I had to go down and meet her! She is super nice and very talkative! It was awesome hearing her speak and we didn't know her mom was going to be there too! Betty Sue, Ali's mom, was so nice.....and so spunky! :) (Paula...she reminds us so much of you! :) I went with my best friend Rhiannon and her friend Corlyn. We had a lot of fun on our girls night! A mother definitely needs those every once in a while! :) We went to Azteca afterward and I actually ordered something healthy! I was so proud of myself since I have never consciously looked at the menu for something with as little calories as possible....but still tasty of course! I had a spinach enchilada.....YUMMMMMM!







1 comment:

Carmen said...

I did the Race for the Cure on Sunday and saw Ali and Betty-Sue there too. It was weird because for a while I was running right along with Ali. Pretty surreal. Ali is TINY! I mean, she won the show so I knew she would be skinny, but seriously! She was TINY! :)