Monday, April 13, 2009

Seven years down...Eternity to go!


It was 7 years ago today Jon and I entered into the Columbia River Washington Temple in the Tri-Cities and were married and sealed together for time and all eternity!
I feel extremely lucky to have a husband like him! He tells me everyday how much he loves me and how beautiful he thinks I am. There are so many times that he has looked at me or complimented me as if we were still in our "goo goo" first love stage! It hasn't always been the smoothest road, but what marriage is? We have made it these 7 years and 2 kids later still loving each other so much; I know that we will make it an eternity more as long as we continue to work hard at it, show our love everyday, and be the best parents we can be too! I love you honey from before, now, and for eternity! "You are My Inspiration".
I have posted this once before, but I decided to post it again. Here is our wedding video from 7 years ago today!~

6 comments:

moxie mama said...

happy anniversary!

i'm hoping that you have cousin pictures from the wedding you're going to post!? :)

Misty said...

Happy Anniversary!

Backwoods Browns said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Crystyne said...

Happy Anniversary!

Linda said...

I'll add my echo to the Happy Anniversary! It was nice seeing you and your family this lst week end.

EternaLeppert said...

Happy Anniversary!! We love you guys!!