Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Girls Night Out At the Thirft Store

We all need to open up and be silly sometimes! :)
My best friend Rhiannon and I wanted to do something for Adrianna, who is just like a sister in-law to us. We wanted to take her out and do something that would take her mind off all the things that she has gone through this summer. Our goal was to bring out her beautiful smile and make her laugh! I think we succeeded! :)

Our first stop was a local thrift store. The game was: we each had 15 minutes to find the ugliest outfit possible, put it on, and model it! Of course we had to break out our camera's and get pics of our beautiful selves! :) LOL!!!

As a comment, feel free to vote for who you think had the ugliest outfit!





Strike a Pose!



I am modeling the bottom shoe! Aren't they styln'! LOL!







Rhiannon, Me, and Adrianna


After trying on the "sweet" outfits we decided to go to The Onion for something else "sweet".....only edible this time! :)


We had a blast and plan to do it again!!! Maybe even include the guys next time......if they will go for it! :)

5 comments:

Monica said...

I vote for Rhiannon's outfit! Hideous! Looks like you gals had a blast!

EternaLeppert said...

Thanks, Monica. I don't even know you, and I like you already. :)

Pick meeeeee!!! I put a lot of "ugly" thoughts into creating that outfit. And just so you know, I'm not above slander here... Maryanne looks like she stepped out of Austin Powers and fits nicely in the '70's. And Adrianna, well, she's just adorable in her Mary Poppins outfit. Notice the flower on the top of her hat? Yeah, nothing says adorable like that outfit. Ha ha!! I love you girls!

Super fun! I recommend it to anyone needing a good laugh and time out from the kids!

Crystyne said...

I think it's a toss up between the three. They are all bea-u-ti-ful!

Teresa Kauer said...

Looks like tons of fun!!

Adrianna said...

i don't really know how to unmatch all the way i wore all blue. lol
we have to do that again soon. I think we should to it on a Friday after school starts for me which is monday so i can cool down, you know.
love you both so much
i can't stop saying thank you for that night
ps i liked that hat ooooo i should be Mary Poppins for halloween lol xoxoxoxox