Friday, September 4, 2009

A Step Up for Both Kids

I have been forgetting to post about this! Two weeks ago we took down Kambria's toddler bed(yes, she still fit in it), and Eli's crib and they now both have big kid beds! Kambria sleeps on top and Eli on the bottom. Their room is tiny but it actually didn't turn out too bad with the twin/double bunk bed in there. They both love it!!! :)

Sorry the pic is a little blurry and I don't have a picture with them in it yet. I still don't have a camera with a flash. Ugh! My parent's are going to let me borrow their old digital camera, but I keep forgetting to get it from them. I thought I had figured out a way to fit a crib in the room with the bunk bed for when we have another little one, but when I found out that the bunk bed our friends were giving us had a double bed on the bottom that idea went down the tube! Oh well, we will figure it out! :) We have a room downstairs that just needs a little fixing up, so Jon and I will probably move down there eventually so we have another room for the kids.

3 comments:

M and N Tenny said...

How fun, I always wanted a bunk bed when I was a kid :)

Celine said...

Cool! Bunk beds are so much fun!

birdeeb said...

Bunk beds ARE the best! That one looks like a good one that if the top person falls off they land on the bottom bunk instead of the hard floor haha ;o) NICE!