Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A bridesmaid's wedding and my dancing queen

So, these pics are posted all backwards, I didn't feel like spending the time to fix it this time.
From reception to wedding..........


One of my good friends that I used to work at Lady and Kids Footlocker with years ago got married earlier this month. (I am still playing the catch up game) Kellie was also one of my bridesmaids! Her and Devon have been together since Jon and I got married, so this wedding was much anticipated! :)

Kambria was so excited for the dancing part of the reception to start! When it did start I was talking to someone, so she asked if she could go dance by herself. Thus.....my little dancing queen......


She loved how her skirt twirled!


Cute boys!



mmmmmm.......cupcake!






Michelle, Kellie, and I all worked together at Lady and Kids footlocker for a long time! I am grateful for the friendships that came out of that experience!






I love that they love to give love to each other! :)



Michelle and I



Silly boy! He was playing Peek-a-Boo with the table cloth. :)



The owners of the venue were so nice! They gave Kambria something to color, it was even a picture of a bride and a groom. :)



I love this pic of Kambria laying in the grass! My pretty girl!!!!



Beautiful Bride, Kellie and her sister



Kellie and Devon were married under a gazebo. The whole venue was beautiful!


Congrats Kell! Love you!

No comments: