Friday, August 28, 2009

Kambria is a little school girl now!

Kambria was so excited for her first day of school, she just kept jumping up and down when I was trying to take her picture! :)





All she wanted was a rolling backpack....you wouldn't think that it would have been as hard as it was to find one in the size she needed. We did find a pretty cute one though! She loves it!!!


Again.......SO EXCITED! :)



Daddy took a little time off work to take Kambria to school too! He is such a good Daddy!



Kambria found her name tag and place at a table. (the pic is dark because my flash is broken)


Madeleine and Audriana missed Kambria and were very excited to go get her! I bought Kambria the happy face balloon for completing her first day! Madeleine was happy to hold it for her! :)

Kambria had been crying when I picked her up. :( She said she cried 2 times, once because she missed me and the other time because she wanted to take home on of her teacher's many Beanie Babies she has lined against one long wall. I think she was very tired by that time! The balloon and flowers that Madeleine and Audriana picked for her cheered her up a little though.

Kambria wanted to walk to the library, which isn't too far from her school. So even though it was mid 90's outside I decided I would push the heavy stroller a little further since it was her first day of school and she really did do good!

....another dark pic......
Eli isn't big enough to go to school yet, but he sure is growing up so fast! Here is my big boy sitting at a table in the library looking at a book.
Despite the tears, Kambria really did enjoy her first day of Kindergarten! She really likes her teacher, she met some new friends, got to hear some fun stories, had lunch in the lunchroom, and got to have recess! She wants to keep going back! So I guess it was definitely a success! :)
We love you Kambria! We are so proud of you and are very excited for your new school adventures!

No comments: