Monday, August 3, 2009

A HOT day at Silverwood

I haven't had time to do much on the computer, so I am now finally posting the pics from the fun we had at Silverwood to continue celebrating my Mom's birthday a couple weeks ago.

Jon and I and the kids got there around lunch time and brought lunch for everyone since we needed to work on the house in the morning.
It was so hot so we definitely had to hit the water park first!


Brandon and Kaden



I think this would look good on a Silverwood ad! What do you think? :)



Kaden trying to take surfing lessons from his Dad :)




Everyone was in somewhat of a circle pushing Eli back and forth. He was having fun! :)



Both of my kids get cold so easily! ......I don't know where they get it from! :) (maybe me)




I love this water fall they have on the splash pad!





Audriana came with us too! I love this picture of her!











Wow! A self portrait that actually turned out decent! :)

Jon covering up 3 water holes to make the other two go higher. A kid at heart! :)










So thirsty!!!! Yummmm......lemonade! :)






Daddy took Eli down the water slide, another fun first moment!




Once Audriana got up the nerve to go down this water slide she didn't want to stop! :)







Kambria preferred the tube slide!




After hanging out at Boulder Beach for a while we decided to head to the rides.
Yeah! The airplanes! :)






So far I have only been comfortable letting Eli go on the rides that an adult can go on with him. So even though he would have loved the airplanes or the helicopters I don't trust that he would stay still and not try to climb out. Maybe next year! :)
Here he is watching his sister and cousins.



Audriana and Kambria are tall enough to go on the kiddie roller coaster by themselves. But poor short Kaden hasn't quite reached that milestone, so Auntie went on with him. :)
Kaden and I are in the back and Kambria and Audriana are two rows in front of us.


It was a fun day and we have a great family!!! Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa K! We love going to Silverwood with you guys every time! :)

1 comment:

Monica said...

How fun! I am hoping we can take the girls sometime this summer!