Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!

I have one of the Greatest Mom's a daughter can have! And I would also say that my kids have one of the best Grandma's too!!! We celebrated her birthday last Thursday by taking her to one of our new favorite spots, Plantsferry Park on the Spokane River. By the time we got down to the river it was dusk and my camera doesn't take very good pics then, so they are a little blurry.
Kambria helped make and decorate the cake! :)

Eli can never pass up a piece of cake!!!!


The 3 grand kids :) ....like Kaden's swimming shorts...or are they pants! :) LOL!


Grandpa showing the kids how to skip rocks.



Missy and Eli see something in the water.........

My dad told my brother that he would give him 5 bucks if he could skip this big rock! He didn't get the money, but he tried! :)


After we walked back up from the river it was getting late enough that we decided to stay and look for the US Space shuttle that was supposed to fly over our part of the world at 9:50. All the kids wanted to sit on Grandma's lap! :) We saw what could have been it at about 9:40 but didn't see anything else different after that, so we are pretty sure we did see it, it was just early.
We had a fun time together celebrating my mom's birthday! We also went to Silverwood on Saturday to continue the celebration. I will post those pics next! :)

No comments: