Friday, July 10, 2009

A birthday and a beautiful downtown park

July 2nd we celebrated Ruth's birthday (a family friend). She has been wanting to go to Riverfront park and doesn't have the opportunity to get out much. So for her birthday we took her to Riverfront Park for a picnic and playtime in the fountain. It was a hot day so even when the sun went down the fountain felt so good!

This is Ruth holding Eli. He didn't like being in the fountain very much so he just snuggled with Auntie Ruth and watched the water instead.



It was starting to get dark so my pics are kind of dark. Here is Kambria running through the fountain, this is the first year that she has wanted to get this wet in it. Usually she would always complain that it was too cold. Yeah for wanting to have fun! :)


So wet! :)


Daddy sticking Kambria in the water!





Kambria and Audriana warming up in their towels after having fun in the fountain! :)


We have such a beautiful city! I can't believe how good this pic turned out! :)


This one didn't turn out as good, but I still like it! I wish you could see the river running at the bottom of the pic.

It was a great evening!!! We are so happy that we got to give Ruth the Happy Birthday that she deserves! :)

2 comments:

Crystyne said...

That is a great picture! Could be a post card.

birdeeb said...

Hey I think I know Ruth! I haven't seen her in a LONG time! How is she doing? Is she in a wheel chair?? :o( Tell her I said hi the next time you see her!