Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pick'n Raspberries! Yum!

Every year we get a ton of raspberries! Last year I made raspberry rhubarb pie; we also have a ton of rhubarb. This year I decided I really want to make raspberry jam. So last Friday I got out and picked a bunch of them in preparation for doing so. (still haven't done it, am planning on it today :) I tried to pick what I could while Eli was sleeping, but he woke up and decided to come out and join me. He loves picking them and eating them! It is a daily thing! :) He is actually pretty good about picking out the ripe ones too!




"ooooooo.....I think picking from the bucket will be easier and just as yummy!"


"Yup, just as yummy!" :)




A one gallon bucket full :)



After picking and eating........raspberries:) Eli decided to go for a drive :) ...this is his "O" face that he makes a lot! My cute boy! :)



While Eli went for a drive, I decided to relax in the shade for a couple minutes; Princess decided to join me.

1 comment:

Gerb said...

Nothing better than homemade raspberry jam! Your kids are getting so big - and SO cute.