Monday, July 13, 2009

My Birthday.....Friday and Sunday

My birthday was on the 10th (Friday), we celebrated it then with my family and on Sunday with Jon's family and with our best friends.


The Olive Garden is my favorite restaurant so we usually end up going there for my birthday.....I switch it up every once in a while. :)



It is usually me who is late.........but this time I got there before everyone and sat at our big table by myself for a while. Rhiannon and I were walking downtown for a bit, so Jon was gone picking up the kids from his mom's house.



Grandma K with her grandkids :)



This is my friend Amy. She was one of my best friends in 6th and 7th grade.



Eli's first restaurant kids cup with a straw! He is getting so big!




My yummy dinner! I used to get the same thing all the time, but I decided to get something different this time. Shrimp Primevera (sp?).......I'm sure I will order it again! :)




Kambria and Kaden




Singing Happy Birthday to me with an Olive Garden Italian birthday song :)




The Olive Garden birthday cake........I only wish they would give it to you for free for your birthday. It was yummy though!




Eli thought it was pretty yummy too! :)




My birthday present! I have been looking for some brown flip flops that I like and finally found some, so Jon bought them for me for my birthday! :) Thanks hon!




I was so happy that my grandparents could come to! They're the best! :)




My family! :)




It is tradition (as long as the weather is permitting) to walk around Riverfront Park a little after dinner. This year we just hung out at the fountain and the carousel. It was fun :)









Kambria telling everyone how wet she was getting from the fountain :)



Kambria and I rode the carousel one time for my birthday.....and because she really wanted to! :)



Kambria took this picture of me.



I gave Kambria a few of the rings to through in the hole after the ride.



Kambria insisted that I take a picture in front of this "elevator" sign :)



Sunday we celebrated with some of Jon's family by having a bbq at our house. I decided it would be fun and cooler to eat outside. It was warm in our house from the past few hot days before that.



I really want to get an outside table set next year! I love eating outside in the summer!



When we first got outside there were some clouds..........but then when we were eating....this rolled in. Thunder and all!

Rhiannon and Rosalyn decided they would stay out there unless it started to poor! What troopers! :)


After we all made it inside and it really started to rain we decided to have cake!


Me blowing out my candles, not knowing they were trick candles! :)



I actually got most of them blown out with a couple blows, but there were a few that didn't want to go out. So I licked my fingers and put them out! :) LOL!



Eli and his piece of cake........or at least it used to be a piece! :)



I think he was done! :) Bath time! :)



After I gave him a bath to clean him up, Kambria had gotten her jammies on. So Jon decided it would be funny to put her dress on Eli! LOL!



After everyone else left, we decided to go for a walk in the "after rain" fresh air. It was so nice! George and Rhiannon joined us.
When we got back, Kambria and Madeleine got blankets out and layed down on the porch while we talked.


Originally our plans were to go to Seattle for my birthday weekend. And I am still bummed that we weren't able to this year. But it turned out to be a good weekend anyway! Another birthday done and only 2 more until I turn 30! Crazy!

3 comments:

Misty said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday even without the trip. And it was so nice to have you here for the baptism, too!

EternaLeppert said...

Good times! I love the rain! And I think I've converted Rosalyn. :) We had fun with you guys, too. And even with not being able to go to Seattle, you had a little taste of Italy instead. :)

Celine said...

Happy belated birthday!