Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It has been 10 years!....am I getting old???

I have a few posts to catch up on from the last week and a half. This is the first....

I had my 10 year High School reunion Friday the 14th and Saturday the 15th. I can't believe it was 10 years ago in June that I graduated from Shadle Park High School! I didn't end up taking as many pics as I thought I would, but here are some that I did take:
This pic was taken at the "meet and greet" on Friday night. Me, Christy, and Adrienne. I have been friends with Christy since kindergarten and Adrienne and I played softball together in HS. It was so fun hanging out with these girls!

Saturday we went to Shadle and got to tour the newly remodeled High School. It was kind of cool to see what they have done and what the kids will be able to have now, but at the same time it was really disappointing to me because it looked nothing like our old High School. It is all just a memory now! I would have loved to go through the old commons area and sit on the benches, but you can't even tell where they used to be.
This is a pic from the back of the school from the park side.
After the tour we had a family picnic/bbq. It was fun to see everyone and their little families! So many cute kids!!! :)
Kambria was playing on the teeter totter with Kirsten's daughter Abby.



My little climber! :)



Eli playing with Rocky's son Nelson.
Kambria loves to be upside down!
Jon and I all dressed up for the semi-formal on Saturday night. It was pretty fun, but I wish there would have been dancing! It was basically just like the meet and greet the night before only we were all dressed up.
Thank you to all those who put the event together! It was fun and so nice to see all those who were able to come! :)

3 comments:

M and N Tenny said...

The pic of you and your hubby is so cute!

Unknown said...

NO WAY!! So I found your blog in the CRAZIEST way!! So this mormon guy knocked on our door about 2 months ago and sold us an alarm system. Come to find out that his wife blogs, and she is from CD'A and I was at there blog today to see who they follow, and LO and BEHOLD there you are!!! Yeah now I can know what you guys are doing. And the church makes the world so small!!

Shari

Marcie Osborn said...

You're not old! I'm old! I'll be hitting up my 20 yr reunion in a few years!