Saturday, November 21, 2009

Better late than never.....Halloween

I hardly took any pictures on Halloween, which is very unlike me! It was an incredibly busy day!!!
First we went to Chuck E' Cheese for a friend's 3 kid's birthday party. I actually got a couple pics there, although they turned out a little blurry.


Here is Eli in his Dalmatian costume. :) I thought he was the cutest Dalmatian puppy ever! Especially with his hood up with the ears and his little black nose.




Kambria is Hannah Montana. We found the wig at Other Mothers so it is a little more tangled than I would like but it worked for her, it was cheaper, and it is only going to get worse as they play with it in the near future! :) We put together her outfit by some clothes that we already had and a few that we bought.





I didn't take any other pics through the day, which I am kicking myself for! But I did manage to take a few at the end of the night when we stopped at Grandma Pooh's house. :)







No comments: