Saturday, November 21, 2009

"I Love To See The Temple"

Our ward's primary had an activity last Saturday to visit the temple. Kambria was so excited! Because Jon helped clean the church in the morning and we only have one vehicle we were late getting there. We figured we would at least take our kids even if we missed the rest of the primary. We walked around the temple and also went inside the front lobby and the waiting room. Kambria didn't want to leave. :) We couldn't be in the lobby for too long though because Eli just wanting to get down and run around. Kambria didn't like being outside much though because it was so cold!

"I love to see the temple. I'm going there someday. To feel the Holy Spirit, To listen and to pray. For the temple is a house of God. A place of love and beauty. I'll prepare myself when I am young; This is my sacred duty."
"I love to see the temple. I'll go inside some day. I'll covenant with my Father; I'll promise to obey. For the temple is a holy place, where we are sealed together. As a child of God, I've learned this truth; A family is forever."






No comments: