Thursday, November 12, 2009

Baby Update

I had my second dr. appointment and an ultrasound yesterday. It went really well! I am 10 weeks along so my official due date is now June 5th! :) The heart beat was a very strong 161 and the baby was moving around a lot! Kambria loved being able to see the baby in my tummy! She is as excited as can be! :) We were given some printed pics of the ultrasound but they didn't turn out very well since my bladder was so full.....despite me emptying it 20 minutes before hand! I might still try and post a couple but I have to get a hold of a scanner first. In another 10 weeks we will have another ultrasound to find out if we will have another little boy or girl. Kambria is sooooo sure she is going to have a little sister! :) LOL! We will see! So far this pregnancy has been a lot like hers, but I don't know if that means anything. :) We will be very excited either way! :)

No comments: