Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Kambria started Dance classes!

We have been wanting to get Kambria into dance classes and finally did it starting in September! :) She is taking a tap/ballet combo class at Julies Competitive Edge. I grew up taking Dance classes and Julie used to be one of my teachers. So when I found out she had her own studio I knew where I wanted to take Kambria.
Kambria has been wanting tap shoes for the last couple years, so when she got them for her birthday and I told her she was going to start dance she was so excited!!!

Here she is on her first day, both in her tap shoes and her ballet shoes~








Eli loves watching! He even tries doing the steps sometimes. :)




They start off with tap and then change to their ballet slippers for the last 15 minutes of the class.





I am so excited for her to be in dance! A new and fun thing to learn, hopefully a confidence booster, an adorable costume to come, and then the performances!!! :)

3 comments:

M and N Tenny said...

How exciting! What a fun time in your life to watch your little girl experience exciting new things!

Gerb said...

Such a cute family, Maryanne. You're an awesome mom!

Teresa Kauer said...

So fun! I will never forget my many years of ballet. I LOVED IT!!

I remember looking at tons of your pictures from your years of dance.