Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kambria turned 6!!!

Kambria's birthday was August 19th, but I am just now finally blogging about it! We can't believe our little girl is 6 now!!! She has grown to be a beautiful and sweet girl and we are very proud of her! It has kind of become tradition that we go downtown to have a girls day and get our hair cut from my cousin Rachel at the salon she works at. Usually my mom is with us, but she had to work this year so we decided it would be fun to invite some friends of ours! Anissa is in Kambria's class at church and they became instant friends, her mom Dana is also a friend of mine from church. Kambria's favorite restaurant is also mine, so when she wanted to go to The Olive Garden for lunch I was definitely okay with it! :) She loves their homemade mac and cheese! We even got to eat outside, it was a beautiful day!!!

After lunch, I went to my hair appointment first while Dana took the girls across the street to Riverfront Park to play in the fountain.


Kambria got her hair done after me. Rachel always puts sparkles in her hair, she loves it!!!!




Kambria and Anissa had fun chasing the geese back into the water, it was funny! Anissa was really into it and was hilarious! :)

There was a clown making balloon animals and flowers by the fountain. He had already made the flower hat that Kambria has on, he thought it would be perfect for the birthday girl!!! :)


Anissa made her flower into a hat too! :) Here they are after they rode the dragon roller coaster! One of my favorites when I was little!!!



That evening we went to Five Mile Heights Pizza Parlor (again) for her birthday. It was her pick, we had her birthday there last year and Eli's 2nd birthday there too! :) Audriana also had her birthday there this last year; I guess it has always been a popular place! I used to go there after sports games when I was younger, I think I went there for a few birthday parties too! The statue that they wanted their picture with is the same one that Kambria was horrified of when she was 1!


2 of the cutest little boys at the birthday party sportn' the birthday hats!!!!
Baby George and Benson






I think Eli liked the cake!!! :)




They have a ball pit there that is always the hit of the party! Hello static! LOL!!!



Kaden and Eli



Madeleine and Kaden jumping in!


Kambria had a great day, she said it was one of her "favorite days of her life"! :)

2 comments:

birdeeb said...

What a fun time! I have been so bad at keeping up on my blog...I didn't even do Amelia's post for her b-day (August 19th...) Thanks for the reminder ;o)

EternaLeppert said...

So fun! I can't believe how quickly our children are aging. Kambria is such a beautiful young lady and we're so glad we can be a part of her life! We love you guys!