Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Random Summer Fun!

I got so far behind on posting about our summer adventures! So I decided to just make one post and make collages of pictures from our fun times!


We went and spent some time with Grandma and Grandpa K while they were staying at Blackwell Island right off of Lake Coeur d' Alene.

....while we were there, Benson put his feet in the water for the first time! I don't think he like it very much! :)



We spent some time with Grandma Watson before she left on her vacation to Florida!



Another fun trip to Silverwood with Grandma and Grandpa K, Uncle Brandon and Kaden! :)



We enjoyed Hillyard days! They even had a parade with lots of candy and.......


.....fireworks!!!! :) Even Benson loved watching them!

That's right.....Another trip to Silverwood! :) This time it was with Daddy's work; Audriana and Grandma K. joined us too!!!! :)


We have had a fun and busy summer!!! It always flies by so fast!!!!!

1 comment:

M and N Tenny said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Hey I can't remember if I sent you an invite to our blog?? Let me know and I'll send you an invite if you haven't already seen one.