Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY KAMBRIA!!!!!

Kambria's 4th birthday was yesterday, August 19th.......I can't believe it has been 4 years already! She is my sunshine! She was my first realization of the pure unconditional love between a mother and her child. Jon and I both love her so much and thank Heavenly Father everyday for blessing us with her! She is a great big sister! She can make Eli laugh more than anyone!

I don't have any pictures of her when she was born on the computer, but I am going to try and scan some tomorrow and also get a disc made of her birthday pics from yesterday. stay tuned! :)

3 comments:

moxie mama said...

wow time flies! i can't believe she's 4 either...
happy birthday kambria!

Crystyne said...

Sorry we didn't make it to her birthday party yesterday. Jeff had to go to Ward Counsel and Ward Welfare for William. So he was gone from 6-10pm. Yeah I know fun huh?

Unknown said...

how fun! kids grow so fast. The older they get the faster time flies it seems. It is hard to believe my daughter is going to be 2 in 6 more months!