Monday, August 4, 2008

Sitting by the temple

About a week and a half ago I took my sister in-law out to the valley for a meeting. While waiting for her, I thought it would be nice to take the kids to see the Spokane temple. We decided to go to the little park beside it and sit under a tree for shade. Here are a few pics I took while we were there:

Kambria and Audrianna posing in front of the temple. Everytime she sees a temple or when Jon and I tell her we are going to the temple she asks "are you and daddy getting married again?" Are you wearing your wedding dress again?" Kids are cute!
Here's Eli! It looks like his head is as big as the temple! :)


1 comment:

Hetzlers said...

HI Maryanne! You're kids are so cute! I can't believe how big your little girl is now! I so want to name our next little boy Eli too! My husband has some silly ideas about the name, so who knows- but I love it! Hope things are going well for you!

Carisa