Monday, August 4, 2008

Surviving the "Aftershock" of Silverwood

Last Monday my brother and I and our kids met our mom and dad out at Silverwood for a day of fun! They were spending there vacation week near there and wanted to spend a day with us and especially their grankids! Jon had to work...sorry honey! It was fun and a really nice day!


Eli actually didn't mind the water this time! I'm sure it was probably because it was a warmer day. Grandma enjoyed playing in the water with him! Mommy did too!
Here is Kaden karate kicking the air mattress while Grandpa held it.....he's such a cute boy!
Here are some pics of Kambria and Kaden playing in the little kid splash pad. Kaden was hilarious....he was running around yelling and going through the water like a mad man! :)



Here they are with their prizes they won for catching little ducks.

Eli just hangn' out! Cute boy!

Silverwood just opened up their new roller coaster called "Aftershock"! It's insane!!! I love roller coasters, but this one was almost a little "much" for me! My dad and I both came off of it with headaches and a little dizzy....I know we are turning into a couple wimps! We used to be able to handle high intensity rides! I will probably have to go on it again with Jon......but I don't know for sure if I will do it again after that.....we'll see!!!


Here we are after the ride!
While trying to get over the new roller coaster, Kambria and Kaden got to go ride a couple rides!

5 comments:

Crystyne said...

I love roller coasters! You are making me nervous to try this one... but I will probably try it anyways.

Ashlie Bischoff said...

I love Silverwood! I want to go so bad! Glad you had fun!

Linda said...

Looked like a lot of fun for you guys:) I do not like rollar coasters at all so I won't be trying the Aftershock.
BTW your pie looked good Maryanne. Good job!

Backwoods Browns said...

You will NEVER see me on that aftershock! I actually hate roller coasters! I love the spin and twirl rides that make everyone else sick :) I guess I don't hate roller coasters! I hate the way I react! I hold my breathe, it feels like I am going to explode! So great job for getting on it!

julie said...

we drove by & watched this while we were driving up to preist lake and i thought i mihgt have to puke for the poor people on the thing!