Monday, December 15, 2008

Bringing home our Christmas Tree

We went back to Camden Ranch 2 Saturdays ago and cut down our Christmas tree! Here are some pics from our second trip there~

I forgot to bring Kambria's gloves and it was quite a bit colder than last time, so she wore mine.

You can't see him very well, but Eli is behind Jon in the backpack.



We ran into our good friends, the Simpson's. Here is a picture of Kambria and her friend Hailey.



Poor Eli....his hat kept going over his eyes.








Kambria putting the angel on the tree after putting the lights and beads on it. We got the tree on Saturday but didn't get to do anything with it until Sunday after church, it was a crazy busy weekend!

Trying different modes on my camera to get the best picture of the lights on the tree.....


.....no flash
I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!

1 comment:

birdeeb said...

I have a picture for the last 3 years of Chris holding Benjamin up & him putting the star on the tree...I think I am going to be continuing that tradition...so cute! The pic of Jon & your girl reminded me of that ;o)