Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas cuteness!

I meant to post this a couple weeks ago but forgot. I have had my favorite of these pics up for a while though, so you got a preview!
Kambria was so excited to wear her Christmas dress but I made her wait until the Sunday after Thanksgiving. She has warn it every Sunday since and plans to up to Christmas! Eli looks so handsome in his little outfit too!!!
(Kambria has started doing this cheesy smile for pictures!)
Yeah! Both smiling and Kambria has her natural smile!

A lot of Eli's happiest moments and when he smiles the most is when he is standing up against something on his own! :)

Since I am the one who takes most of the pictures I don't get in them very often. I wanted a picture with the cutest kids in the world!!! ...Yes, I am bias!

2 comments:

Moon Family said...

I agree your kids are very cute! I love these pictures!

EternaLeppert said...

Cutey batooties!! Those are great pictures! We love and appreciate you guys!!