Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas trees at Camden Ranch

For the last couple years we have had a fake tree, so this year we decided to save out a little Christmas money to get a real one. (maybe a mistake since Eli will be all over it I'm sure!) I'm still excited to have a real one though!!! We have gone to Camden Ranch in the past to cut a fresh tree down, so this year when we got an invitation to go pre-select a tree we decided to take them up on that offer! Two weeks ago we went up there on a beautiful, but cold, Saturday and had a good time as a family. We also had our niece Audrianna since I watch her on Saturdays.
They have free hay rides to take you to some of the tree sections. This first picture is for you Grandpa! Gotta love John Deer!






I love this picture of Eli! Everything goes in the mouth! Here he is chewing on the backpack.

The Christmas trees look really small in this picture since we are walking down a hill.


It was a beautiful day, but it did cause the sun to be in our eyes at times! Kambria wanted her sunglasses....which I didn't have since summer is over. This is the tree we picked!

The boys! My cute boys!!!

And the girls!
We had fun! I'm sure there will be another post from when we go pick it up!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Looks like fun!! Great pics!