Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy 50th Birthday Mom!

I meant to actually do this post yesterday, the 23rd! My mom is now the big 50! Saturday my dad, grandma, and I threw her a party. Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate! And Thank you Dad, Nancy, and Grandma for all your help!

Kambria and Kaden helping my dad light the candle!
Mom blowing out the "50" candle......we decided it might be a bit of a fire hazard to light 50 candles! :)
We love you Mom! You are amazing and we don't know what we would do without you! Thank you for all you do for us and for being the best Grandma in the world!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Fun pictures! I always dread starting to feed the kids food. Aubrey still has a couple of months and I'm not looking forward to the mess. Plus it's expensive! I'm hoping she likes it and it goes ok. Kelsey didn't like solids at first, so we'll see how this one goes.

moxie mama said...

wish i could have been there! happy late birthday aunt michelle!

Linda said...

That was nice of you guys to do that or your mom. 50 USED to sound old but not any more:)