Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cousin Babies!

I am almost done catching up!

I love having extended family to be close to! This past year there were 5 of us cousins all pregnant! The first picture is Rachel, Teresa, myself, and April almost a year ago, and Misty is taking the picture....we didn't know she was pregnant yet! :) The second picture is of all of us except Teresa (who had her baby about a month before me in January, Daniel, the only other baby boy besides Eli...we miss you Teresa and Daniel); we were at Misty's baby shower. Then finally all five of us were done being pregnant when Misty had Clara in May. So, the third picture is of Mae(born in October), Clara(born in May), Jovie(born in December), and Eli(born in February). I don't think there is any lack of cuteness in our family!!! Daniel is cute too! One of these days we will all be together and be able to get a pic with all five babies! We will miss you at the family reunion Teresa! I was hoping we would all be together then!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Misty said...

aw, I love the picture of them falling all over each other! Teresa said she's going to Christmas for sure. I think we'll all be together then!!!

moxie mama said...

cute cousin babies:)!!!

i don't think rachel will be at christmas....???

Linda said...

I have to agree cute cute cute and three of them belong to me in a round about sorta way:)

Teresa and Ben said...

I can hardly wait to see everyone's babies again!